Disclaimer:

The contents of this blog are completely mine and do not reflect any position of the Peace Corps or the U.S. government.



Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Waiting and Like to Read Ahead? Get Your Peace Corps Documents Online!

This will be brief, I just wanted to share a resource that I've been using.  It's called, Scribd, and if you're not familiar, it is a great source for documents from agencies that you can't get on their sites or anywhere else.  For example, in advance of receiving my packet, I've been able to read instructions for completing my aspiration statement and updated resume, as well as download training resources and the welcome book for both countries that I could be invited to.

Hope you enjoy!

Scribd Peace Corps Documents

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you so much! That is an awesome resource I had no clue about! You are my hero!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for Serah!

    I lost all sense of time while perusing the information available on Scribd. I found more information here for the country I have been invited to than I could imagine in one place.

    What a treasure trove!

    Thank you for posting this resource.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lew! You got invited!?! Yay! I will go look at your blog!

    Glad you enjoyed the resource! Have a fantastic service!

    ReplyDelete